Be Fit From The Inside Out
The RBC workout produces the physical results you want, but also improves your overall health and wellbeing. We want you to be fit from the inside out – so we designed our workout to do just that. By incorporating HIIT and MetCon into our workouts your heart health will improve drastically.
High intensity workout benefits
- A stronger heart from increasing your heart rate to max levels
- Increased oxygen consumption improves cardiovascular capacity
- A better metabolism and ability to burn fat
- Keeps glucose levels in check to prevent blood sugar related issues like diabetes
- Lowers blood pressure reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease
What types of exercises do we utilize and why?
- Exercises that activate and prep the body for HIIT
- Exercises that effectively work multiple muscle groups at the same time
- Isolated exercises that pinpoint one muscle group at a time
- Traditional cardio and aerobics
- Carb burning exercises to increase strength, speed and agility
- Plyos (AKA jump training exercises) that exert maximum force in short intervals to increase power
All of these exercises combined with HIIT (High Interval Intensity Training) and Metabolic Conditioning produce the ultimate fat burning workout. Your body has 3 metabolic systems which will be put into overdrive:
- Glycolysis – the breakdown of glucose and carbs to convert into energy for short bursts of exercises
- Aerobic – converts stored glucose and fat to provide energy to the body
- Phosphagen – high energy store compunds mainly found in muscular tissue that provide energy
How Do I Sign Up?
Find a Revolution Bootcamp near you and start today! Select a location and contact us for more info or to get your free trial.